Not everyone with 32 Gigs of music has 32 gigabytes of storage on their BlackBerry. Enter Wi-Fi Music Sync. This handy feature allows you to access all of your home music without wires. It's dead simple to set up.
- Start Desktop Manager 6 and connect your BlackBerry via USB
- Click Wi-Fi music sync at the bottom of DM
- Select "Turn wireless sync on"
- Click OK when the process finishes
- Click "Music" then "Sync"
- Disconnect your BlackBerry and enjoy
Simple, right? Well...there are a few things you should know about setting up and enjoying this feature of BlackBerry OS6. Keep reading and we'll explore all there is to know about Wifi music sync.
- Via Crackberry.com