To unlock a BlackBerry Torch 9810 with an unlock code you only need your BlackBerry 9810′s IMEI number and a few minutes of your time. A BlackBerry Torch 9810 unlock should work on any GSM or SIM card based mobile phone network, where as a regular locked BlackBerry Torch 9810 may be locked to a single phone carrier. Although the new Torch 9810 is not yet released, many sources suggest it as a GSM phone and therefore the unlock code should be the solution to help you unlock your BlackBerry to other networks.
I would first recommend you try getting a BlackBerry Torch 9810 unlock code by calling up your current phone carrier. In exchange, they will need your BlackBerry Torch 9810′s IMEI number. Your IMEI number is unique to your mobile device and the BlackBerry unlock code will be calculated using it. You can get the IMEI number on your BlackBerry Torch 9810 simply by typing *#06# and hitting the enter or send button. If you do not currently have a carrier or cannot get a free unlock code, then I would recommend trying UnlockGenie.com for the genuine unlock code for your BlackBerry Torch 9810
Once you have your unlock code, you can begin the BlackBerry Torch 9810 unlocking steps below.
How To Unlock A BlackBerry Torch 9810 (SIM Unlock)
1. Turn off the Wireless Radio on your BlackBerry mobile.
2. Next go to Settings > Options > Advanced Options > SIM Card
3. Hold down the ALT key and press the keys that correspond to: m e p d
4. Next, hold down the ALT key again and press the keys that correspond to: m e p 2
5. You should see a menu where you can put in a 16 digit code and 10 tries to punch it in correctly.
6. After you enter in the unlock code, hit Enter.
7. It should say “Device Unlocked” and you have an unlocked Blackberry.
If the above method does not work for unlocking your BlackBerry Torch 9810, then the second unlocking method below may work:
1. Power on your BlackBerry Curve with an UNACCEPTED SIM card.
2. Your BlackBerry should ask for your unlock code.
3. Enter your unlock code. (Can learn more about getting one below)
4. Your cell phone may reboot and should be unlocked!
Stay tuned as we learn more about the upcoming BlackBerry 9810 Torch Smartphone. Feel free to post your questions and comments below (as long as they are not requests for free BlackBerry unlock codes). Thanks and God bless!