How to Install Hindi fonts on Blackberry
Sep 7th, 201130 Comments
Update: Here is an easy way to install Hindi font on OS 5, 6, 7 devices - http://bbindia.net/blog/2012/12/29/hindi-font-for-blackberry-os-5-6-7/
- BBSAK ( Download from http://bbsak.org )
- Indic cod – (Download from http://bbindia.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=22)
- Install the latest version of BBSAK from above link and also download the Indic cod file.
- Connect the blackberry device through USB and make sure the BB Desktop Manager is closed throughout the process.
- Execute the BBSAK application and input your BB password if present otherwise skip by pressing OK.
- Once the window is open, your BB Pin should be visible otherwise it is not connected.
- Then go to the Modify CODs tab and click on Read System
- Next click on Install COD(S) and locate and install the Indic cod file and click OPEN
- Sit back and wait for it to install, you will see a loading screen on the blackberry screen for a few seconds and then a dialog box on your PC will confirm the installation.
- Then simply unplug your device and you will be able to read the Hindi language on your device.