Tag | BlackBerry
I have found that there are very few reliable sources for the current price of BlackBerry devices in India.
Here I am sharing some good source I use to check the BlackBerry Price in India.
- Smartprix - This site is very new but very much reliable and up to date. This has lots of good other features as well like compare, find a mobile etc. They also have a BlackBerry Price List which gives you an easy way to check the price of all models.
- MySmartPrice - This is my 2nd trusted site to check the rates. This site is little older than Smartprix and very popular too. But lately they are not updating the content frequently. Also some models are not listed. But I always visit this site too for double check the rates. They also have a Price List.
- Flipkart - Flipkart is not unknown to any online shopper and it is undoubtedly the best portal for online shopping. You can also check the price for BlackBerry on Flipkart but keep in mind their rates are little bit on higher side. But to get a rough idea about the price, this is a great site. And if the difference is not much I will suggest you to buy from Flipkart only.
If you have any other site in mind, please share with us in comments.
One of the members of our BBIndia Google Group, Kamaldeep Bindra, started off quite an interesting discussion last night when he posted a screenshot of his friend who had switched to an iPhone from a Blackberry, but now wants to get back toh is beloved BB. What ensued was an interesting anecdotes from fellow members on the advantages and nuances of the 3 most popular smartphone platforms today – iOS 4, Blackberry OS 6 and Android v2+. Here is what we concluded -
(found in iPhone 4, last generation iPods and both the versions of iPads)
- The iOS devices have revolutionized the way you interacted with touch screens. Before the iOS devices, no one would believe that a touch screen device can work efficiently without a stylus. And typing with fingers on a touch device was surely being ahead of the curve.
- With the advent of the beautiful 960×640 resolution Retina display, Apple managed to get the already pleasurable experience of reading, gaming and watching videos quite a few rungs up the ladder.
- Accessing the VPN is the simplest on an iOS device. Plus, the menu structuring is so intuitive that you’d never have to try and figure out where the option might be housed.
- Since the App Store is tightly integrated with all iOS devices, the updates are swift and streamlined. The experience is very smooth.
- iOS enjoys the support of the maximum number of developers in the whole smartphone market. While Android is catching up fast, and RIM hoping for the same with its new QNX OS and over 5 development platforms for the Playbook, the number of applications on the iOS still beat the hell out of the numbers that Android’s Market and RIM’s App World enjoy.